Who the hell is Royal-Dominique Fennell? I have no idea and you probably don't either unless you are Brian Sciaretta, Philneezy or German. Apparently though he plays for Stuttgart Kickers, his dad is (surprise!) a U.S. serviceman and he's been called up to Caleb Porter's U-23's. That's pretty much all you need to do to be named Afro-Germerican™ of the Moment so congrats Royal-Dominique.
So the TOR list of known Afro-Germericans™now reads like this:
- Royal-Dominique Fennell (defender, Stuttgart Kickers)
- Jann George (forward, FC Nurnberg)
- Jerome Kiesewetter (forward, Hertha Berlin)
- Tim Chandler (defender, FC Nurnberg)
- Jermaine Jones (midfiedler, Schalke 04)
- David Yelldell (keeper, Bayer Leverkusen)
- Fabian Johnson (forward, Hoffenheim)
- Terrence Boyd (forward, Dortmund)
- John Anthony Brooks (defender, Hertha Berlin)
- Danny Williams (defender, Hoffenheim)
- Andrew Wooten (striker, Kaiserslautern II)
- Shawn Parker (striker, Mainz II)
- Tyrone McCargo (striker, FC Nurnberg)
No way in hell all these kids will be international-level players and even if they were I'm sure Germany would pick off a few for themselves but please forgive me if I find the whole thing intriguing just for the sheer fact that in 1941 an all-black, German team would have been America's worst nightmare but in 2011 sh*t just might be the future.