Montreal Impact x Daft Punk x Sebastien Le Toux

The Frenchist thing you'll see all day this side of a Gauloises at a Jean K Jean stand-up set. Also, start your Seba-to-Quebec trade conspiracies right...about...now.


Anonymous said...

We're not giving him up - SOBs everywhere

Eric Flatness said...

AHHH, need a translator!

Yvan said...

Hey! Here's a rough translation of what he said. (Don't worry, he didn't mention anything about joining Montreal!)

Hi I'm Sebastien Letoux from the Philadelphia Union

I wish Montreal a good 2012 season when them join the MLS. It's a big step and I hope the best for them at Saputo Stadium, which I know very well, having played there with the Sounders (in NASL). See you soon!

Pay per head bookmaking said...

Sebastian seems a very good player and talented and skillful, I hope he is ok, greetings from here!