7.22.2011

Bill Hamid is Ready for His Closeup



I know Juan Agudelo is the poster child for MLS Home Grown Players but you could argue, probably with ease, that Bill Hamid is making a bigger impact for his club than Juan Juan. He may not have the adidas endorsement, the USMNT call ups or the TV commercials but he starts on the reg...something that Agudelo doesn't do.

Check out the clip above for a lengthy look at the life & times of Bill Hamid. Show of hands: who thinks this big kid could woop their ass? I can't be the only one.

8 comments:

Brian said...

Mark my words, Bill will play for the USMNT and go to Europe really soon. Never seen such an explosive goalie. He keeps learning more and more about the game. He's only 20 and we all know goalies get better with age and soccer knowledge. He has potential to be the best.

Juice said...

He needs to learn how to communicate with his defense a bit better but I wouldn't be surprised to see him go over seas.

Jay said...

I have a fondness for the Adobe Premiere universal counting leader. Apparently so does the editor of this video.

duckless said...

Good article makes constant progress, thank you share, the accumulation of knowledge is to keep learning, attention is the beginning of wealth.
.chi hair straighteners

sexshoptienda.blogspot.com said...

Pretty useful information, thank you for your article.

www.muebles-en-arganda-del-rey.com said...

Thanks so much for the article, quite useful material.

www.avila-3d.com said...

Oh my god, there is a great deal of worthwhile data above!

pharmacy escrow said...

Very good video, I could feel the sensation of the game with it, actually I'm really fan of soccer, besides Juan Agudelo is my idol.