6.01.2011

Kansas City, I'm Coming For You

SKC

Just booked my flight to KCK for a double-dip at LIVESTRONG Sporting Park: the Sporting KC v. Chicago Fire match to open the building on June 9th and the USMNT's Gold Cup match v. Guadalupe on June 14th. If you are going to be in the area shout me a holler because I need some proper BBQ. Can't. Wait.

BTW if you're feeling the poster above you can download a full-sized version of it on SKC's Facebook page. A framed version of it might make a nice addition to your soccer tchotchke collection or man-cave wall.

6 comments:

Dutka said...

I'll be at the Gold Cup match.

Jeff said...

I'm native KC, I can give you some recommendations on things to check out. I don't really eat much BBQ but I can point you in right direction. If you ball we got a laid back group running 4v4 on a tennis court.
I can email the details if interested.
Jeff

Super Rookie said...

Meet the 1st Minnesota Volunteers at Oklahoma Joe's. Look for the big guy with a beard and I will be near him.

jim c said...

yes, what the rook said. or come to the KARAOKE ZONE at zoo bar, a heartwarming dive. a splinter group of the 1st vols will be destroying either kansas or missouri or both sunday through wedensday.

Collin said...

You're not going to even be able to process the stadium. It is otherworldly awesome.

afrodisiacos sex shop said...

It cannot have effect as a matter of fact, that's exactly what I suppose.