Best. Added. Time. Clock. Ever.


Q: Name another place outside of the soccer field where an extra four minutes can seem like an eternity and mean the difference between making someone scream in ecstasy or sending them home disappointed?

A: The bedroom.

This folks, is great marketing.


paulsepp said...

MLS needs less cracking down on supporter groups and more of this.

Paula said...

"Extra Time" -- GET IT?

Oh, your post is much better.


time attendance software said...

I think this is the best to popularize your brand as well as good time presence given. Although i was looking for some new time clocks for different areas of my office like employee working rooms, grounds etc. So it really impressed me a lot.
time clocks

Pepe Cadena said...

The soccer and all the sports need some new sponsors , for example I am the owner of a retrogrados companies ..I will spend some money in a team !

pay per head websites said...

hahaha this is so hilarious and I think I had already seen it on your blog, but it does not matter, it always makes me laugh!