3.03.2011

VIDEO: D.C. United Keep On Truckin'



Can you imagine if there were a TOR video-vehicle that just drove around the greater NYC area, playing videos and handing sh*t out to people on the street? It would be all black, rock 'My Body' 'til the speakers blew out, have a license plate in Helvetica Bold and would blow unfiltered, self-deprecating awesomeness straight out of the tailpipe. AND it would be a Prius.

D.C. United run their truck a bit differently and just roll around the nation's capital spreading the gospel of Captain Caveman like some kind of off-message military recruiting van. It's good times and worth keeping an eye out if you live within a hour's drive of the district; if you see 'em out and about tell 'em SF sent you.

4 comments:

tfina said...

It's no Mitzvah Tank though

Rene said...

I know what I'll be doing this weekend. Think I should sport my LA Galaxy jersey to foster a friendly rivalry?

afrodisiacos said...

Thank you for your article, really effective piece of writing.

xlpharmacy said...

Great advertising but I think that that LCD would be dangerous to other drivers 'cause is very bright and can dazzle them.