3.24.2011

Throwback Thursday: Gabriel Ferrari Interview

Gabe

The Fire messed around and signed Gabriel Ferrari today. Not a bad catch for a club looking to replace Brian McBride, Calen Carr and Collins John. The kid is big and can ball.

So in the name of mining old-ass content here's a conversation between Gabe and myself from exactly 1 year ago. Definitely looks like things done changed in regard to that new loan but for the better. Hope we see more Ferrari's & Davies choose to come home rather than languishing in the lower leagues in Europe...yes, I'm talking about you Freddy Adu & Benny Feilhaber.

5 comments:

Brian said...

Ahh I miss content like that on TOR

SF said...

I know right?! I fell off/got old/sold out/feel bad about being a dick.

Brian said...

You're not a dick SF. I still enjoy your site, but the Ferrari conversation got me nostalgic on some of the really hilarious, brilliant shit that you've posted. Random party/club photos of MLS/USMNT players, Ballin' Out of control posts, Freak Show posts, Taylor Twellman, Freddy Adu, etc. That was the good shit.

SF said...

I hear you my friend. It's just seems weird & dicksih poking fun at folks who I now have to deal with in-person and on the regular. Some guys get it and some don't...and the ones that don't can make earning my cake difficult.

Brian said...

Totally understandable. And I know you've addresed this before. If people want to call that selling out, then whatever. They're probably hating and jealous. Taking your skills to work for MLS sounds like a damn dream to me.