2.03.2011

VIDEO: Somebody Really Loves Fernando Torres



Typically I display an overall lack of interest in European soccer unless there is one of my people involved. But this Fernando Torres video is just so over the top I can't leave it alone. Anytime they wheel out Chris Martin from Coldplay to do his sad bastard routine over close-up, HD slow mo footage I have to wonder about the mental health of the creator of the clip; judging by the melodramatic editing on display here I am concerned that he may be cutting himself as I type this.

Remember help is often just a phonecall away, even if you are a West Bromwich supporter.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fuck that guy. In 2 years when he is trophy-less and Chelsea's whole team becomes eligible for AARP (yes, i understand that they dont actually have AARP in England) he will regret leaving Anfield.

Anonymous said...

What is the second song?

SF said...

It's by The Prodigy. I think "Spitfire" is the name but I can't recall...it's from one of the last 2 albums.

Alan said...

That was over the top. Gaudy even!