2.23.2011

TODAY IN STADIUM P0RN: PGE PARK EDITION

PDX

THE PGE PARK RENOVATION IS MOVING WITH ALL THE PACE OF USAIN BOLT ON A 4-DAY NODOSE BINGE. HAVING LAID DOWN THE NEW CARPET AND WITH NEARLY ALL OF THE NEW SEATING COMPLETED, THE FOOTBALL STADIUM-TURNED BASEBALL STADIUM-TURNED SOCCER STADIUM IS ALMOST READY FOR GUESTS. WHICH IS GOOD BECAUSE I'M COMING TO TOWN FROM MARCH 16TH TO 18TH FOR THE DAY JOB AND I WANT A PEEK AT THE PARK. AND GOOD BEER.

IF YOU WANT TO CHECK OUT THE NEW-LOOK PGE BUT AREN'T ON A SUBSIDIZED SOCCER-TRAVEL BUDGET, TAKE A TRIP OVER TO DROPPINGTIMBER.COM TO SEE THE LATEST IMAGES FROM THE ONGOING RENOVATION; IT'S MUCH CHEAPER BUT SEVERELY LACKING IN HOPS.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

After those multiple post's about the Vancouver Whitecaps stadium, I was about to forget about his site b/c I was wondering where the Portland Timbers love was at but now, I'm set. I have a great website that post social/extracurricular activities relating to soccer. Cheers webmaster/whoever is in charge!

Andrew said...

damn, its gonna be hard to be a Fire fan this season, might need to trip to the Pac NW to take in all the excitement up there.

Andrew said...

* However I was under the impression they were going with a grass surface so that docks a couple points. Theres too many teams playing on that crap and hopefully the problem will correct itself over time.

The Ultra said...

WHAT THE HELL IS UP WITH THE CAPS LOCK??

Brian said...

I know, are you mad at us SF?

Pete said...

SF channelling his inner Kanye's twitter writing skills with the caps lock.

Anonymous said...

I actually really like portland's stadium. It is unique and kind of cool. The other stadium i like is the whitecaps' temporary stadium.