2.09.2011

Dema Rumored to Sign for AARP FC

DEMA

If reports out of Russia are to be believed --and honestly I'm not sure I believe anything written in an alphabet with such a shocking resemblance to Wing Dings-- Dema Kovalenko is hanging up his blood-stained boots and retiring. If you are a fan of any of the club's he's played for I think you know the sadness I'm feeling right now. When he played against your team you hated him and thought he was bastard. But once your team got a hold of him he was your bastard.

I'm going to miss the card-magnet, I really am. Question is though, who becomes the new Hardest Man in MLS? Jamison Olave? Rafa? The options aren't endless but there isn't really a clear-cut favorite for me; who else but Dema would stab his Gran in the eye for porrage?!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

"...and honestly I'm not sure I believe anything written in an alphabet with such a shocking resemblance to Wing Dings..."

Hilarious! Well said!

Luis said...

Hate that guy.

Brian said...

I feel ya, SF. I'm a Galaxy fan and I consider Dema to be the scummiest of scum, but he was our scum. Best of luck to him if this is true. The guy always worked his ass off.

What about Pablo for the new Hardest Man in MLS?

SF said...

^^^
I think Mastroeni is a definite candidate. Might even be the winner based on longevity.