12.21.2010

Deja Vu & Other Famous French Things

Anelka

Have we seen this movie before? The one where a French International who plies his trade a one of the world's top clubs is rumored to join MLS for a stateside farewell tour? Oh wait this flick is different though because it's the player's brother not the player who's fanning the flames instead.

I for one wouldn't be shocked or mad to see Nico The Nose doing his thing over here. I would hope it could be a little sooner than the summer of 2012 but it is what it is. What I do find shocking is that A) people still want to interview Claude Anelka and B) there is a website called MLS-News.fr. Are we the Jerry Lewis, Josephine Baker and Pete Doherty (gasp!) of American sports now?

3 comments:

french things said...

This is a lovely website which has lots of useful information on different french things and french stuff

muebles en albacete said...

This won't really have effect, I consider like this.

Hostpph.com said...

I don't think that he is the best player but he is doing quite good and I hope that he can improve over time.