11.19.2010

RS-Sell Those Tickets



I'm sure I may offend someone (what's new?) with this but it's kind of sad that the only RSL video I'm seeing right now is one pimping tickets for new year because I fully expected to be seeing them in Toronto right now. Good on you Dallas for getting here and I know you ran things all season LA, but REAL SALT LAKE WAS THE BEST TEAM IN MLS IN THE YEAR OF OUR LORD 2010. There, I said it.

And now look at 'em. They ain't practicing today at BMO Field, they didn't get to buy any duty free and they sure as hell ain't partying their asses of Sunday night with DeRo. Sad sh*t y'all...the game is cruel. Great commercial though.

6 comments:

Faux Fur and Soccer Shirts said...

You just Kanye'd FC Dallas. Well done!

Anonymous said...

WOW. That RSL vid gave me goosebumps. FC Dallas won't get that in a million years. Too bad the town of Frisco doesn't notice how good the team is.

Binks said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Binks said...

Just bought two tickets with a face value of 56 CDN each for 40 US for the game Sunday.

IF there was a sign of what a disappointment this is going to be, that is it.

master LEO said...

Ironic, then, that RSL won in 09 when they didn't really deserve to be in the playoffs in the first place.

Brian said...

I just hope that what winning the MLS Cup last year did for RSL's attendance this year, does the same for Colorado or FC Dallas