11.24.2010

Poor Tackling at CommunityAmerica Ballpark Not Limited to Players



A couple of months ago I teased K.C.'s cameo on MTV's The Buried Life that featured some Tiffany May-esque, partially-nude streaking action. Well the episode aired and the action happened...but my guess is that you probably didn't see it because, let's be real here, the only thing people watch on MTV anymore is Jersey Shore.

I'm not condoning the invasion of pitches nor do I intend to disparage the fine men & women that keep our stadiums secure but it has to be said that the security staff at CommunityAmerica Ballpark can't tackle for nothin'. On the flipside we now know what the Chiefs defense does on its days off.

3 comments:

Brian said...

Ehh...I'm not a Kansas City Chiefs fan in the least bit, but they're 6-4 and have a decent run defense and are in the top half of the league in points. So that joke falls a little short.

Anyways, what's the point of this Buried Life show? Kinda of like a bucket list for these guys to check off?

KChad said...

I was at the game when this happened... best half time entertainment EVER!

Abigail said...

I saw this on tv and got a little excited when I realized they were at an MLS game...