11.27.2010

DeRo's Post-MLS Cup Tryst

7

So now that I've caught up on post-MLS Cup sleep and eaten my weight in stuffing & poultry I think I'll take a moment to get out some of the leftovers from Toronto starting with some photos from DeRo's MLS Cup afterparty at Tryst. Don't ask me why but Chad Barrett seemed to be in damn near every pic. And if you don't believe me (and don't mind a club full of scrubs) you can check out an extended photo gallery of pictures from the night. Just beware the randoms and random cleavage.

15

14

13

12

11

10

9

8

6

4

3

2

1

4 comments:

Danny Beerseed said...

Eddie Pope looks like Lt. Daniels from "The Wire".

On a side note... I've got a DVD pf the 1996 MLS Cup coming in the mail. Pope game winner!

Anonymous said...

First picture of Chad b. Is with Jacob peterson and raivis hisconovics of TFC and some random

Anonymous said...

I laughed when Ante Jazic face is censored in the Danny Calif pic

Anonymous said...

Sebastien Le Toux taking pictures with the hottest girls at the party. Smart beast!