10.07.2010

Dude Opening Box of MLS Cards is Our "Double Rainbow" Guy



OMFG this CAN NOT be real? It's 14 minutes long so at first glance you think there is no way you'll get through it. But once it starts you just can't stop because it's pretty much amazing for all the right and wrong reasons (but there is still no reason to watch more than the first 6 minutes of it). I've never understood why people watch videos of people opening up things but when viewed as a comedy sub-genre I totally get it.

And believe it or not I have a box of these exact cards on my desk. I'm such a f***ing nerd.

P.S. Can you believe he even has a special, long thumbnail on his right hand for opening the packages AND that he pulls a Beckham card first? Dude is the champ.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What--the--fuck, SF.

paulsepp said...

Confession time...
They sell these packs at the dollar stores around Portland. I have to say I have bought 30 plus packs.

Anonymous said...

Was that Cheech Marin?

Anonymous said...

holy s#!&, i used to have one of those pyramid clocks!

Coby said...

"Sorry guys, I was just drinking some soda."

hahaha