9.08.2010

New Kings of Leon Video Has Soccer, John Melloncamp Vibe



I really should ♡ this video. I ♡ Kings of Leon (Only By the Night was a fine record that inspired an obnoxious TOR micro-meme a few years back), black children (I used to be one and even made a few of my own with my missus), soccer (do I really need to elaborate on this one?), cookouts (had one last weekend) and ruralism (I think most of y'all know I'm kinda country). But here's the deal: after watching this twice I can honestly say that when it comes to the new KoL video I do not ♡ it all.

Do. Not. Want.


6 comments:

Johnathon Sykes said...

is it just me...or did this video creep you out?

Heard it this morning on 99x...like this song.

Anonymous said...

I dig the song, as I love KOL, but agree the video's a bit... off.

Anonymous said...

Yay white paternalism!

Mingo said...

So SF what you're saying is their sex is not on fire?

SF said...

Decidedly not. Their sex is in a freezer, on ice.

Tyler Walter said...

Don't mind the new KoL too much. Did go nuts when I saw the kids playing soccer though...