9.17.2010

Birds, Tim Howard is Coming to Break You Off

Timbo

I haven't done anything for the ladies and homosexualists in while have I? No? Well here you go: Timbo takes it all off except for the gloves (you never take the gloves off) for ESPN Magazine's upcoming Body Issue. What do you think ladies, could he get it? Or are you still stuck on Gooch's showing from last year?

I'll understand if you don't answer right away. I'm sure you need a minute to take all this in; I have to do something similar when I come across particularly tasty photos of Meghan Goode.

6 comments:

pete said...

Still, Shep Messing is OG in this realm.....

Connor B said...

^^ truth

Cindy said...

he is delicious! good looking out SF! damn those gloves!

Nicole said...

Oh, yeah, Tim gets it.

Anonymous said...

Who the hell is Jacob and why is his name tattooed across Tim Howard's chest?

Alan said...

Prolly his son, Anon.

His body looks all contorted weird.