Grant Wahl: Live in Arkansas!

I'm not going to crack on the state of Arkansas. I've only been there once, for a single day, and while I was there I had probably the best German chocolate cake I've ever had. Plus it birthed The Gossip and I can't be mad at that.

It also birthed William Jefferson Clinton, he of Oval Office BJ fame, and is the home of the library & school that bears his name. It was there that Grant Wahl brought his dapper, skin-headed self to speak on all things soccer for the people of the Ozark state. Someone whose job undoubtedly includes the annoying, time-consuming task of "encoding" did us the solid of uploading the whole thing so you can spend an hour of your employer's time taking it all in instead of doing something mundane, joyless or expected. Happy Summer's Over Day everyone.


Anonymous said...

Eh. Transcoding a video is the computer's job. The person who presses the "start queue" button then gets to read soccer news. It's all good.

Anonymous said...

Haha I was there - I was the one who asked about Grant getting robbed in Honduras. Thx for posting SF

Anonymous said...

Thanks for this!