Even More Rohan Ricketts Writning: Now With Sexy Bits!


So former TFC fan-favorite Rohan Ricketts has dropped a new, sexy time edition of his Secret Diary of a Footballer series for Sabotage Times and judging by heavy retweets it's getting everybody loves it. But then again it combines soccer & sex so how could you not love it?

I won't give too much away about it but I have to give the guy his due for dropping so much real-talk on us without fear of consequence. If this whole Moldovan thing doesn't pan out (and by pan out I mean if he doesn't latch on to a team in a non-former Soviet bloc country) he should take a run at being a columnist on the regular. I for one would love to see a bit more behind the curtain.

1 comment:

экскурсии в барселоне said...

A great deal of effective information for me!