8.08.2010

Chicago v. New York: Live! Tonight! Sold Out!



Happy Sunday everybody. I hope you're all shaking off your hangovers with ease this morning because you will need your strength today for the excessive amount of Sabbath-soccer on the schedule this evening. Dallas-Philly gets it cracking at 6pm EST and while the other Texas team visits Seattle at 11pm EST.

But like any good sandwich it's what's in the middle that makes it magical. Tonight the meat is Chicago v. New York and what looks likely to be an absolutely gaudy display of DP hotness. If you can find a TV at 9pm EST and convince your significant other to DVR True Blood, tune in to ESPN2 and take in the marquee match of the post-All Star schedule (until next Saturday when LA visits Red Bull Arena).

6 comments:

Super Rookie said...

Never before did I ever think I would see an advertisement for a game featuring the Red Bulls that didn't mention Angel.

How awesome is that?

Anonymous said...

Props to whoever made that...looking forward to the game tonight

Me Here said...

I'm a faithful MLS viewer, week in and week out, and I can't remember the last time I was this excited about a game.

Already got the popcorn ready, the six-pack in the fridge. The only real decision left is whether I'm doing steak or barbecued chicken to accompany this marquee evening. Decisions, decisions...

SF said...

Steak...this is an event!

Me Here said...

You've gotta understand, I'm a born-and-bred Southern boy. Barbecued-anything is a special-event delicacy!

bryce larsen said...

Beautifully done. I posted this on facebook and twitter to help the hype. Hope the crowd is loud to help motivate/intrigue the passerby fans.

Should be a good match in the east!