8.30.2010

Alecko Eskandarian & Kim Kardashian in Aremenian Blind Date Bust Shocker

Can y'all believe that Alecko Eskandarian's blind date with Kim Kardashian didn't pan out? I, for one, am gutted but I don't feel bad for Esky one bit.

I once interviewed Kimbo in the TRL green room and (hand-over-heart) it took a full 8 hours to wipe the sh*t-eating grin off of my face from just sitting next to her for 5 minutes on a couch; if I would've had the chance to break bread with her* I'd still be walking around looking like The Joker...all smiles, all the time.

But anywho it didn't work out and our Alecko is still (as far as I know) on the block, ladies. As for the next MLS-related reality show appearance the smart money is on Lando dropping by DWTS, but I'm holding out for Nick LaBrocca to "beat up the beat" on Jersey Shore.


*When I was single.

3 comments:

monk10 said...

How much ass is Alecko going to get just for being considered by Kim Kardashian on national tv

sex shop said...

Quite worthwhile material, thank you for the post.

Host Pay Per Head said...

I bet that it was quite funny but he is going out with so hot girl that half of the world want to go out with her.