6.24.2010

Krzysztof Krol is The Baddest Man in MLS, Today™

Krol

In a move that shakes the very foundation that The Baddest Man in MLS, Today™ is built upon, I am bestowing the title upon the Chicago Fire's Krzysztof Krol on a week where he didn't even play. But he wins this week for being a playa', not so much for being a player.

In 7 weeks the Polish defender A) hollered at Playboy Playmate Patrycja Mikula on Facebook, B) got her to go out with him and C) married her. And in case you can't grasp it from the photo above she's hot. Like hotter than the element that his team is named after "hot". Congratulations my son...and welcome to the church & state-approved thunderdome that is matrimony.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

count it!!!

cindy said...

Stupid... And I'm Polish

JL said...

According to her wikipedia, she's 27. Only four years older than he is. Nice.

Blake said...

I'm honored to say that I wore his game-worn jersey right after a match this season...I presume his unfathomable virility will rub off on me as a result.

Alan said...

That's some game that Barry White songs are made from!!

Lift Putter CEO said...

I am His 4th Cousin Stan Krol and was told im the BADDEST around but I don't play Soccer cause 6'3" 297lbs of Muscle can be used in other ways!!! Polish KINGS Rule!!!