If Only Ice Cube Would Have Done This Interview With Duece

Things you should know to fully appreciate this piece from ESPN The Mag:

1. Clint Dempsey is down with a mess of Black folks.
2. In regard to Black folks, the barbershop is where we talk about what's what.
3. This interview is conducted while Deuce is getting his hair cut.


oyeoro said...

exactly why you gotta love my man deuce. He might drop an album.

nonickname said...

Dempsey has to stop saying "I scored the goal that kept Fulham up"...how about "I was lucky enough to score in the game that kept us up"...same thing, but so damn different. Pretty sure some saves/clearances/tackles were made after he scored. Just my thoughts...everything else, including the chip in the Europa comeback was gold.

Anonymous said...

I know I'm late to the party here, but you spelled "Deuce" wrong in the title of this entry.