Casillas Grilled By Girlfriend: File Under "Awkward"

Iker Casillas has a girlfriend who is a Spanish sports reporter. She is also hot and being blamed by some for Spain's loss to the dreaded Swiss yesterday. She also had to interview him after the game and why he let the goal in. Here is the transcript courtesy of the esteemed Deadspin Translation Service Ltd.

‘How did you muck that up?', she asked, leaving the Real Madrid star squirming in embarrassment.

‘I don't know what to say,' he said, unable to look her in the eye. ‘I don't know if this defeat will have consequences. The dressing room is fed up.'

I would kill to know how what was said between the two of them when the camera cut. Something tells me it might not have been pretty.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i like how the transcript mentions "consequences." I think Casillas is certainly not getting any until for the next week or two.