6.09.2010

Another Month, Another New FIFA Game

FIFA11

Damn EA Sports, I love you but can you just give us a minute to breath? FIFA World Cup 2010 South Africa just came out last month and y'all are already releasing screen shots and a press release for FIFA11; hell, I haven't even come close to figuring out all of the improvements and tweaks that you guys put into FIFA210 and now you're talking about "Personality+, an all-new feature that sees individual abilities reflected in game, enabling clear differentiation for every player." You're killing me guys.

Seriously, it's just too much. It's like you are trying to get me divorced and quite frankly with my sometimes lax housekeeping, chronic snoring & ever-growing waistline I can do that on my own. So hold off on trying to tally another assist, please.

2 comments:

Riccardo Troiani said...

Hi, I'm Riccardo, I would like to make an exchange of links with my soccer blog...STADIO GOAL. Let me know if you are interested in it...thanks...have a good day with you good work!Keep it up!
LINK: www.stadiogoal.com
ANCHOR TEXT: STADIO GOAL

Mingo said...

I'm still having problems getting used to the FIFA controls. The last soccer game I played was Winning Eleven 8 on the PS2. It's so frustrating!