5.12.2010

Zak Boggs is the 1972 Miami Dolphins of Marble Shooting



I didn't know a thing about Revs rookie Zak Boggs until this past weekend when he dropped a deuce on the Crew in Ohio. So yesterday I went to deepest, darkest Hoboken to see what's up with one of two New England rookies named "Zak" --although the other one spells his name "Zach"-- to record multi-goal games so far this season.

So apparently in addition to playing soccer and competitive jump rope, dude was the West Virginia All-State marbles champion. Kid was undefeated with a 52-0 record. I'd like to make a joke of that but being that he got a scholarship out of it the joke would actually be on me.

2 comments:

Alan said...

White people!!

;)

radu prisacaru said...

I invite you to see my post, I hope you will find interesting too.