5.24.2010

NSFW: Jozy Altidore x Jaime Foxx x Too Short



First things first: there is hella cussin' in this clip. If you are at your job, your momma's house or on church property you need to go on and get the ear buds out. Secondly, I think some of these people may have been drunk when this was recorded. Lastly, is there an odder combo of guests than Jozy Altidore and Too Short?

The clip above is part two (I put it first because it's the most chaotic). Here's part one if you think you can take all the barbershop talk; soccer hasn't been this ghetto since EJ took Nike down to Bunnell, FL a few years ago...I love it.

3 comments:

Charles said...

One of the funniest things I have heard in a while!

Alan said...

I would love to know what Jozy was thinking during this whole thing.

Chad said...

Thank you for posting this. I never would've found this. Hilarious!