4.03.2010

That Drogba Goal



So it's time for my quarterly post on European soccer that has zero Yankcentricty about it. How is it that the only people that didn't see that he of the slicked back hair was 2+ feet offside were the officiating crew? I'm usually not one to dive too deep into issues of refereeing etc. but for a game as huge as this one was it's just crazy to see a call like that happen. Ireland fans, I'd reckon you now have a friends in Manchester who also think that LensCrafters would be a perfect front-of-jersey sponsor for officiating crew.

4 comments:

paulsepp said...

Howard or Friedel would have had that.

Kea said...

Chels deserved to win though, that's for sure. But definitely, if I was a Man U fan, I wouldn't be too happy. It didn't really seem like the fans really saw it either though.

Brian said...

Definitely offside, but what a terrible effort by Van Der Sar

tablet pc android said...

Goodness, there is a great deal of effective info above!