4.12.2010

Edson Buddle is the Baddest Man in MLS, Today™

Buddle

The obvious thing to do this week would be to crown Sebastian Le Toux or the kid who's name I can't spell as this week's number one boss player. Le Toux had a hat trick in his team's home debut in front of 34K+ and that rookie in New England dropped three in his home debut so both of them are kind of on the same, outlandish level right now.

But Edson Buddle needs this small accolade I am bestowing upon him. Hell, he deserves it. Dude spent the off-season working his ass off (and documenting the whole thing just so you know he's not playin') and now his club is reaping the rewards; including Saturday's brace he's scored 5 goals in 3 games, all victories. And incidentally those 5 goals account for all of the Galaxy scoring thus far in 2010.

And I know I may be getting all knee-jerk with this one but if he keeps it up he may --may-- play himself into a look by Bobby Blue Eyes before the trip to South Africa. And if that happens then he'll be the one to truly reap the fruits of all his off-season labor. So for that reason I am anointing Edson Buddle as The Baddest Man in MLS, Today™.

23 comments:

Anonymous said...

FC Buddle!!!

Brian said...

Call him up!!

jamesey said...

that first goal is world class. If Messi had done that, we'd be waving white flags and watching it on highlight clips for years.

Orange County photographers said...

Among the verity of blogs your written blog is unique one.This is appreciated. It is very nice and interesting. Continue to write. Thank you.

seo wordpress services said...

Hi..every one, stunning forum I have found It amply accommodating and it has helped me a lot. I hope to give something back & support other users like this board has helped me.seo wordpress services

buy facebook fans said...

I so want one! I like the android dressed in work clothes and neck tie - Boss Android. Actually all of them look nice. I want one of each.
buy facebook fans

SEO Sussex said...

I am bowled by your level of knowledge. I am so impressed. I think you have got a deep insight into this topic.SEO Sussex

Jon Hall said...

Offside happens when a player is on the wrong side of the line of scrimmage when the ball is snapped.

italy vacations said...

The site was so nice, I found out about a lot of great things. I like the way you make your blog posts. Keep up the good work and may you gain success in the long run.

allenrobles1 said...

I have browse through some articles in your web site at this point, and I really like your style of blogging. I added it to one of my bookmarks and will be checking back shortly. Take a look at my own blog as well and let me know what you think.italy travel

south bend mortgage brokers said...

I hope to give something back & support other users like this board has helped me.

pivot point calculator said...

Keep up the good work and may you gain success in the long run.

watch apollo 18 online said...

I actually love looking through a posting, with thanks to get spreading I like them.

4d ultrasounds said...

Your blog is pretty good and impressed me a lot. This article along with the images is quite in-depth and gives a good overview of the topic.

rice cooker reviews said...

I added it to one of my bookmarks and will be checking back shortly.

carpet cleaning Milwaukee said...

This could be one particular of the most beneficial blogs We have ever arrive across on this subject.

online algebrator calculator said...

Keep up the good work and may you gain success in the long run.

laser hair removal melbourne said...

I added it to one of my bookmarks and will be checking back shortly.

Best Web Design site said...

I learned something today! Thanks! But I manage to include your blog among my reads every day because you have interesting,

carpet cleaning randwick said...

Keep up the good work and may you gain success in the long run.

Vancouver mortgage payment calculators said...

Among the verity of blogs your written blog is unique one.This is appreciated. It is very nice and interesting.

Printable Flash Cards said...

If Messi had done that, we'd be waving white flags and watching it on highlight clips for years.

Sydney furniture said...

I am happy to inform you that your article is awesome. I agree with much of your information. Thank you for writing this great content.