The Big Question About RBNY Newie Brian Nielsen


Brian "The Danish Sensation" Nielsen made his MLS debut on Saturday for RBNY less than 72 hours after arriving in country. He started at left wing, showing a fair amount of speed and skill by getting of a few nice crosses early in the game and even got a shot on goal. But questions still remain about the former Danish Youth International, chief among them "Who is his favorite progressive house/trance DJ?"

You know you thought it the minute you laid eye's on him so it's not just me. Personally I think he's a Paul Van Dyk guy but he's down for a bit of Sasha at 6 a.m. on a Sunday. What do you think? Tiesto? Digweed? Jimmy Van M? The possibilities are endless?


Jamie said...

I tried to "like" this before I remembered this isn't Facebook.

Dude definitely has Robert Miles' 'Dreamland' in his collection.

Kea said...


Eric Beard said...

Armin van Buuren for sure.

Peter Anthony said...

I think he's a Mark Knight kinda guy, personally.