3.05.2010

Whitecaps Honcho Signs Autograph for Steve Aoki



For the 1,000s of poor, misguided souls that frequent this blog regularly, the hilarity of Canadian soccer icon and Vancouver Whitecaps President Bob Lenarduzzi signing an autograph for Steve Aoki may be lost on all but a few hundred. As for me, I'm laughing my ass off at it. But even if you don't find that funny you can laugh at him signing something for Yao Ming, Mao Tse -Tung and Chris Tucker for Gary Fong, Canada's sorta-kinda Ali G. And be sure to keep watching after the interview when Gary tries to sell some real estate to various members of the Vancouver Whitecaps. Watch out Nardwuar, Gary Fong is butting in on your game.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

After last season, he's going to need all the ruck he can get in the prayoff season.

Jamie said...

Let's get a caption contest going for that Aoki/Rohan photo!

Anonymous said...

I'd spin you freckles.

Andrew said...

I love racism!!!