3.19.2010

Tim Howard Will Return to America, Possibly only for the Champagne of Beers



A few months ago CNN asked us, the American soccer fans, to submit questions for interviews with Timbo and Lando. Today the Timbo interview dropped. Now bear in mind that this is CNN and it's trying to be serious & newsy, but it's really hard to do that when the questions are coming from "Big Mike"and feature the term "smack talk". Kinda odd.

Still, it's not as weird as Howard's revelation that the thing he misses the most about America is light beer. Surely that's grounds for deportation from Merseyside. That's like going to the Playboy mansion and wondering aloud where all of the A cups are at.

6 comments:

Nam3 said...

I would think if I were at the Playboy Mansion I would miss real breast...


BTW: "BIG MICK" asked a great question.

Anonymous said...

Wow, light beer. I guess I never really took Howard for a pussy. My bad. :P

Alan said...

Your last line SF was utter brilliance.

JL said...

Interesting thing about A cups is their badunkadunks

Limo said...

Miller High Life! The Champagne of Beer! hahaha

Mary said...

Interesting stuff to read about. cheers!!!!hahhahah