3.08.2010

Taylor Twellman: Hotter Than Wes Walker, Losing Ground to Marky Mark

TaylorTub

Recently a selection of very opinionated ladies (and by that I mean someone asked them for their opinion and they gave it) recently rated a selection of Boston's more well-known men on some sort of non-scientific "hotness scale". Among the judged is our very own TT who was given a "9" on a scale 1-10. Not too bad at all really but Matt Damon got a 10 and it just seems a little wrong to me.

Now I'm pretty comfortable with my masculinity and can say that another dude is handsome. I cannot though, in good conscious, say that Private Ryan is a particularly handsome man. Or better looking than Taylor. But I also don't agree with the judges assertions that he "looks British" because to me he looks like someone with enough Classic American Wasp-chic about him to garner a Tommy Hilifiger ad deal. What say you ladies of TOR-land?

4 comments:

megs said...

Matt Damon is a lovely, gorgeous, damned sexy man. TT's never done it for me; maybe it's Jimmy Conrad's fault, but when I look at TT, all I think is "big head and youth medium jersey."

Don't know where the British thing comes from. TT's about as corn-fed Midwestern as you can get.

Cindy said...

they are diffent types of hot. matt damon can lean towards rugged sometimes where TT is really pretty always. and maybe TT looks british to the british chick b/c he's got a soccer player build?

they are both hot. it's ok with me either way

Gary said...

Ever notice that you've never seen Matt Damon and Michael Ballack in the same place at the same time? Hmmm...

Anonymous said...

dude! I thought i was the only one who thought that if Matt Damon dyes his hair black and lets it grow, then he would look exactly like Michael Ballack