3.24.2010

NSR: Gaslight Anthem "American Slang"

Slang

If the other 49 states and overseas territories will forgive me, I'd like to take a moment to talk about Jersey stuff. The Gaslight Anthem have a new record coming out this summer called American Slang. They just released the title track via their Facebook page and you should mess with it. If you're into that sort of thing.

And if you like your Jersey-rock all old-timey, here's a nice transition from the new Bruce to the regular, old one. Always nice to see the generations come together like this, innit?

5 comments:

Matthew Lee said...

I love The Gaslight Anthem. Far and away my favorite current band.

Jamie said...

I'm really surprised you dig them. I can't help but like them, either. I saw them when they played Buffalo last year and they put on a great show. I danced like I was 18.

AEK Baltimore said...

what's up with the chick with the Greek flag?

kamagra said...

I figure out that event was perfect I watched a little bit of the video and people got different emotions, I had gotten so crazy.m10m

tablet pc windows said...

It cannot have effect as a matter of fact, that's exactly what I suppose.