3.24.2010

Fans on a Plane


This is exactly why I always carry my camera with me. As luck would have it, the two miscreants seated next to me on the flight to Seattle, Ryan and Jeff, are two Union fans from Bethlehem, PA who are making trip west for tomorrow night’s match.


I suspected they were my type of guys when they swung into seats 19D & 19E with only the following items in their possession: two iPhones, a copy of GQ magazine and four Ziplock bags filed with store-bought, airplane-sized bottles of booze. My hunch was confirmed when Ryan complained that Sportscenter, which was airing on the plane’s Direct TV feed, “never shows any soccer or hockey.”


Needless to say we had some time to kill so we quickly got to talking while the camera got to rolling. Who says Philly and New York can’t get along?


8 comments:

Christopher said...

i am from bethlehem, pa! go union!

Adam Serrano said...

That's SF

A man of the people.

thisisvictorkim said...

what kind of camera are you using?

SF said...

Kodak Z18. Best flip-style cam around. Up to 32gb memory and shoots at 1080p for true HD.

Anonymous said...

I was looking at the Z18 but the software isn't compatible with Mac. What kinda crap is that. Waiting for the new flip that usually comes out in spring.

SF said...

I cut & edited this on a Mac. Somebody is telling you wrong.

Anonymous said...

http://reviews.cnet.com/digital-camcorders/kodak-zi8-pocket-video/4505-6500_7-33740345.html?tag=mncol;lst

It's right there in the product summary. Cnet lying?

SF said...

I'm not saying they are liars, just saying that I'm on a MacBook Pro and I cut everything in iMovie fine. Their packed-in trimming software works fine too.