2.08.2010

NSR: The Heavy "How You Like Me Now?"



Since there ain't a damn thing going on in soccer today I'm just going to give the whole day over to music. Did you see the car commercial during the Super Bowl last night with all the kids dolls/toys going buckwild in Vegas? The soundtrack to that was a song called "How You Like Me Now?" by The Heavy. Basically if you put Fishbone & Ocean Colour Scene in the studio to do a track for a James Brown tribute album produced by Mark Ronson this would be the end product.

Now if that where a real product, I would buy it but since it's not I bought the band's latest album, The House That Dirt Built, instead. You should buy it too. Or not. I really don't give a sh*t just so long as you don't buy the Die Antwoord record then we're cool.

6 comments:

Jay-Five said...

If you were to flip it on 45's so I could dance to it... wack yo, wack!!!

Jay-Five said...

Die Antwoord that is...

cesttoutvrai said...

See... you put that link there, and I clicked it. Now I'm kinda wishing you'd slapped a Not Safe For Anyone label on that thing. Goodness me.

M. Komar said...

Straight outta Cape Town.

Vin said...

Thanks for the intro to these guys...what a presence on the Letterman performance. Love that
Dave asked them for a little encore at the end. And if those guys can get that geriatric of a crowd that rockin' like they show in the last :30s, those boys have a bright future.

Singer knows he owned it at ~5:20

SF said...

I know right?! No one EVER gets asked to encore on a chat show.