1.25.2010

Checking In With Charlie

DaviesOnyewu

When I ran into Gooch in Philly at the SuperDraft/NSCAA Convention a few weeks ago, some people didn't appreciate it and some did. Oh well, you can't please everyone (unless you are Kaka...nobody seems to hate that guy). Now I just scratched the surface because A) I am a blogger and not a journalist or broadcaster or any of things I have been rumored to be, B) I was not prepared to ask for more than I did, and C) Gooch has a schedule to keep Cotdamnit.

I'm sure our man Ives makes out better with these types of things though since he's a journalist and all; he went down to Delaware last week --where Gooch and Chuck D. are rehabbing-- to get the deep dive on what's what with Charlie Davies' recovery. Get ready 'cause it's not only a good read but good news as well.

7 comments:

Cindy said...

i like how much you bloggers support each other. good karma for you for sure! great news about Charlie and Gooch, it gets you excited again! also Kaka is kinda amazing and hard to hate.

Anonymous said...

I don't like Kaka. Not after the Confederations Cup when he was dropping elbows...

Eric said...

don't worry. after that comment, you'll get some kaka haters like the one who commented before me.

EricJ said...

Oh, and he dives a lot.

Anonymous said...

yeah your interview with Gooch was terrible for sure but this read is well done!

Anonymous said...

Ives wrote a great article...but we still love you SF

H.U.T.S. said...

I think your interview had more about Gooch's progress back. Ives seemed to focus more on Davies. Its great to hear any kind of update from the media with as little coverage as the sport gets.