12.08.2009

Video: Flamengo Hexacampeão Brasileiro



I don't follow the Brazilian league at all but this video by Gustavo Pellizzon is too beautiful to keep to myself. Teaming with all the color, action and emotion that breathes life into South American football it's one of the best clips I've seen in a while. I'll let him give you the description though as he can obviously set it up better than I can.

"Last Sunday all the red and black people were waiting to see Flamengo win the Brazilian Championship for the sixth time. The seventeen year wait was at an end. Flamengo, the team that has the greatest number of fans in Brazil, won the last game 2-1 against the team Grêmio. Moments of tension, joy and ecstasy on a day that will never be forgotten, a historic day. The Maracanã stadium was completely full for the red and black party. December 2009, Rio de Janeiro is not the same."

3 comments:

EricJ said...

Beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Hey, just looking around some blogs, seems a pretty nice platform you are using. I'm currently using Wordpress for a few of my sites but looking to change one of them over to a platform similar to yours as a trial run. Anything in particular you would recommend about it? 2ne1 ugly lyrics
pitbull rain over me lyrics
ed sheeran you need me i you lyrics
google plus app for blackberry android windows
iphone 4 specifications

negocios rentables said...

Hello, i would like to read more about this interesting topic. I think that this post has very useful information.