12.01.2009

The Robbie Findley Mixtape



If I had to hear Rihanna while watching this I would have preferred to hear "Umbrella, ella, ella, ay ay ay" or her "Paper Planes" cover. But it's not really her song it's a Jay-Z song. But if I had to hear a Jay-Z song I would have preferred the Chester French mix of "Excuse Me Miss" or the joint he did with Luke Steele of Empire of the Sun. And if I'm taking it this far I would have just preferred Empire of the Sun. So remind me to put together a remix for this later.

5 comments:

Brian said...

Spelling issues today, SF?

Brian said...

He is our best hope if Charlie Davies isn't healthy for this summer.

Limo said...

gotta love seeing more high-quality youtube videos comin out for USMNT and MLS players.

Anonymous said...

what a joke! Findley mix tape, please.

Yamaballz said...

Findley no doubt is quality in the MLS, or so this miracle run for RSL proved to be. But lets hope he has the flare and pace he showed in the league for the upcoming world stage. We are obviously all saddened by Davies injury but I think Casey and Findley deserve the chance to prove their qualities.