The Dynamo Youth Movement

This looks like something I would watch, a Survivor for the travel team set but without kids having to eat a bunch of gross stuff. Instead they will have to endure something far more unpleasant and uncomfortable in the notorious Houston humidity: swamp crotch.

Unfortunately I've no idea what (if any) tune-in information there is for this show; the website is a little unclear as to whether this is an online show or if this is for over-the-air television. It's also pretty ambiguous about when it starts. Basically it's nice trailer and not much else but I like the idea.

1 comment:

Shel said...

Or it's just a promo for the Elite Camps to tryout for the Dynamo Academy, and it will never be aired because it's not actually a show. Although now that I've said that, I'll likely see it on the CW.