9.10.2009

NSR: Passion Pit Live from Juan's Basement



Six months on, I'm still stuck on "The Reeling". PP are really having a moment right now what with being on every late-night chat show available, two upcoming gigs at Central Park with this summer's other "it-band" Phoenix, and the fact that every time I DJ there is a seemingly endless parade of cute young indie chicks asking me to drop "Sleepyhead".

But I never play "Sleepyhead" as I find the shrieking vocals to be the least sexiest sound this side of Lonnie The Voice-Crack Guy from the Galaxy games, you know the one that was in that movie a while back.



So I stick with "The Reeling" and all of it's associated remixes (although I do mess with "Swimming in the Flood from time to time) because to put it in simple terms that any music fan understand, "it's my sh*t". The clip above is from the excellent Juan's Basement on P4K. If you've never been there you should visit.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Best Passion Pit song is "To Kingdom Come"

Learn Sexual Health said...

Why you disabled the stream, it was so useful to see videos in your blog? please activate it again!