8.06.2009

Who Doesn't Love a Good Mystery?

United

Who doesn't love a good mystery? I don't know. Maybe Sherlock Holmes or Angela Lansbury maybe because they are just so burnt out on it; job fatigue you know? But someone is betting that it's different for the young, single, educated urban professionals and creative types the read Washington D.C.'s arts & entertainment weekly and are using stickers on it's covers to drive them to some boastful-ass website or other. I wonder who could it be?

Thanks to our man Trey for the heads up. Good looking out.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great idea. This is what the league needs most, putting ads everywhere

Brian said...

I just hope this doesn't come back on DC United if they don't win. It'll be Seattle's first trophy, so I know they'll be going for blood. I'll be there, but this isn't going to be easy. I expect a really good game.

Anonymous said...

I want know how to make woman in less than an hour. This verreh importants.

Binks said...

Win trophies?

Yeah. Been a while. may the pile of fail at the highest levels of American soccer continue...

Goose said...

What, 4 of the last 5 years not recent enough for you Binks? :)