Uncle Lamar's Boy Going Global?


The Sun --I know, I know-- is linking FC Dallas & Columbus Crew boss "Cousin" Clark Hunt with a takeover of West Ham. We know that Stan Kroenke is all up in Arsenal but still has a way to go before he's full-on running things there. And of course Red Bull owns a much more successful operation in the Austrian league. But this would be (to my knowledge at least, politely correct me if I am wrong) the first time the owner of an MLS side held the majority of a club in a major foreign league. Keep watching this one, could be a bit of America soccer history in the making.


Clem said...

I like this move, they'd be a good feeder club for Columbus.

Anonymous said...


Nordy said...

Would have preferred: "Hunt Goin' Ham"

See this (http://realtalkny.uproxx.com/2009/08/topic/topic/music-videos/pill-trap-goin-ham/)

negocios rentables said...

Hello, i would like to read more about this interesting topic. I think that this post has very useful information.