6.22.2009

Wolyniec & Mendes: Available for Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Funerals



John Wolyniec is my dog. He and Seth Stammler are the current and potentially eternal holders of the TOR Award For All-Around Nice Guys Who Are Not Flashy, Play Well and Give No Drama™. I didn't know he was a guitar player though; this is what I get for going to the stadium pub before the game and not after the game. I bet if I stuck around long enough "Long Island" Mike Petke would have started in with the drunken Billy Joel covers and the we would have really seen something.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

who was singin?

viper said...

Wow, my second video to make it onto TOR. Great honor, thanks!

Cindy said...

yeah who is that singing? he's got a pretty great voice, save for that falsetto, that could use work.