5.12.2009

Random MLS Hype Video



I'm posting this for no reason at all other than it is well edited and it makes me feel good. And we all want to feel good don't we? Isn't that why we do things like date beneath us or watch those rehab shows and say "Damn, his life sucks"? This video has the same effect but without having to worry about whether or not you're being an insensative prick.


Oh and speaking of insensative pricks, David Beckham features prominently in the clip. You'd think he could be blacklisted by now but despite some of our feelings of disappointment that we hold for him, he's still a draw...I wonder if this is what 50 Cent fans feel like post-Curtis?

4 comments:

Bill said...

SF, I think you posted the wrong video...

SF said...

Oh damn. I did. See what trying to post between 1, 2:30 and 5 am feedings will do to you?

Anonymous said...

In any case, that was pretty cool. Never saw that.

Anonymous said...

Anyone catch Eddie Pope in the Metrostars jersey?