5.01.2009

I PROMISE You This Link is 100% Safe For Work

MayPH CoverA-1

Remember that Penthouse thing I mentioned a few weeks ago? Well if you were too shy, conservative or broke to pick up the May issue with the MLS preview in it, the article is now available for viewing on PH's 100% nudity-free website. You should read it just to see my picture all shadowed out (in case I run for public office) and who TT , Juan Pablo Angel & I all picked as the best young player in MLS (the choice seemed obvious at the time).

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you look hot in there!

puertas metalicas said...

Quite helpful piece of writing, thanks so much for this post.

negocios rentables said...

Hello, i would like to read more about this interesting topic. I think that this post has very useful information.

negocios rentables said...

Hello, i would like to read more about this interesting topic. I think that this post has very useful information.