4.24.2009

Video: A Morning Wake Up Mixtape



It is the Friday of what has been a long, sleepless week for me. I've just eaten a pile of eggs covered in hash browns and hot sauce with a Red Bull on the side for breakfast but I am still feeling a bit slow; I'm paying the price for staying up to watch the KC v. RBNY match on DVR after getting home from DJing.

So the next step in my attempt to get my mind as awake as my body is to watch some random compilation of soccer ridiculousness. If step-overs and stutters can't get me going it's on to phase 3: bumping rails of Folgers.

4 comments:

Mingo said...

The public demands recordings of your DJ sessions.

Soto said...

Thanks. I too need this morning wake up call.

That last clip with the goal: amazing.

dunny said...

Agreeing with Mingo... throw it down kid...

Dominghosa said...

Dig the Deuce clips...