4.20.2009

Fake Boobs and Plastic Pitches: Penthouse On MLS

MayPH CoverA-1

By the way if any of you perverts are subscribers to Penthouse Magazine, keep an eye out for the 2009 MLS round table article with Juan Pablo Angel, Taylor Twellman, Greg Lalas and myself. I can't speak for the other guys but I am kind of impressed with myself for getting into Penthouse without having to shave my crotch or write a letter (and don't even front that you don't know what kind of letter I'm talking about). Yes, all this blogging has truly paid off.

If you're not a regular reader of the venerable nudie mag (or if you aren't about to fess up to it) it's the May issue and it's on newsstands now. I suggest you buy it because this may actually be the one time that you can say without lying that you bought it for the articles.

7 comments:

Rob said...

oh shit, you're bigtime!

Homey Boehme said...

Congrats!

Matt said...

fake

equus said...

Soccer in the USA has come a long way from the days of Shep Messing's bare ass in Viva magazine. :)

sublicon said...

Why does that chick look more like Mayra Veronica than Taya Parker...I'll buy one because you're in it, tho.

Anonymous said...

Did you sneak a peek at Twellman's vagina?

kamagra said...

actually this magazine haves very interesting articles, give it a try online without the photos!