TOR Favourite Albums of 2008: #5

I know I've gone on & on about this band in the recent past so I'll spare you the deep dive today. All I'll say is that Cut Copy's second album "In Ghost Colours" is all about the build ups (as the video will attest to). Poppier than New Order and kitted out with all of the glow sticks & whistles needed for a proper stadium house experience, if you have an irrational fear of dancefloors this album may be the one to finally cure you of your affliction forever.


Dave said...

i haven't been able to stop listening to "feel the love" and "far away" for some time now.

Anonymous said...

what's up with the Spurs shirt?

Jamie Z. said...

I ruv this album.

But their live show was disappointing.

Faux Fur and Soccer Shirts said...

Ligts & Music (Boys Noize Remix)

One of the best remixes this year.