12.23.2008

Run DMB's Car Get's Vandalised by Arseholes

Beas

You think it's bad when you f*ck with a black man's stereo, just see what happens when you f*ck with the whole car. Now I wouldn't condone murdering someone over vandalaizing my fine European motor car...but I would understand.

I really hope Run-DMB doesn't kill anyone over this this holiday season; it would be a real bummer if he had to miss Bob Bradley's US camp in January because he was serving at Her Majesty's Pleasure. That and it would probably make Moms Beasley really sad.

8 comments:

Teddie Boy Eddie said...

Aw, man. I thought for sure the second link would take us to the clip from Fast Times when Jefferson comes out of school to find his car trashed. We should have known then that he would make a great Idi Amin.

Anonymous said...

SF where do you get all these personal looking exclusive photographs. You always have photos I've never seen before.

ERic said...

Well, if there's any consolation, he's not the only Ranger that's had his car trashed.

Anonymous said...

Celtic fans? disgruntled Rangers fans? His down low glasgow baby mama?

SF said...

I get my pics off of the interwebs mostly. Sometimes people send them in but those are ususally photos of themselves, sometimes from the women's prison, but I don't publish those.

Jamie Z. said...

I want to see that 'face like thunder' in more SPL and USMNT matches. Let's kick it into gear, Bease!

Anonymous said...

What's more chicken shit than fuckin' with a man's automobile? I mean don't fuck with another man's vehicle. It's against the rules: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwpcQTLVlJU

writing service thesis said...

well...well...another piece of shit that called himself a "Rap and R'n'B MEGASUPER-DUPER STAR"))) Fuck it.!